Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmahanakwanzika!

Merry or happy(however you'd like to say it) Christmahanakwanzika from the Phantomhives(and me!)! For those of you who do not know that long word is used to combine Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa so I hopefully do not offend anyone. I personally don't have a preference between Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Now I'm partly done rambling.

We are not dead! I've been working on new posts but I'm just a bit lazy to fully write, proof, and put them up.

I've been working on getting these people to pose right and stay still for at least two hours, it is now 5 a.m. when I'm typing this so please forgive the rambling plus anything else stupid I say or do. That's what I get for spur of the moment ideas, my parents are gonna kill me.

Dalton: "Marilyn please tone your posing down, this is a family picture."
Marilyn: "Please honey if you got it, flaunt it!"
Willow: "Yeah daddy, listen to momma!" -copies her mother almost exactly-
Asher: "Nope, I'm not apart of this family. I'm so not apart of this family that I'm not gonna look at the camera."
Leon: "Happy holidays? Well no one else said it."



This is an alternate save that I decided to mess with. My RL is a little further down in the timeline of things than what I have posted, I'll clear that up in a few posts.


So yeah! Happy Christmahanakwanzika and a happy new year to everyone! :) <3

2 comments:

  1. WOooooot! new posts! Yes! Can't wait to see what Mar and Dalton and co get up to! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your new posts! We don't use Christmahannakwanzika (is that right?) here, we just say christmas. Nobody tends to be offended, though. Hpe you had a great day! And the Phantomhives, too! :)

    ReplyDelete