Tuesday, December 31, 2013

1.14: Daddy Daycare.

"Good morning my beautiful babies!" Dalton had woke up after both Mar and Leon had left the house. He was in a pretty good mood when he walked into the twins' room.

Well he WAS in a good mood.

"Daddy! Hungeey!" The toddlers screamed at him.

"Waaahhhhhhh! Well I'm hungry too!" Dalton decided if they could scream and cry, then he could too.

"Daddy, when mommy come?" Willow asked as she was spilling cereal all over herself.

"Later today sweetheart." His attention was focused on the broken sink, he wasn't very handy but he was gonna try.

After breakfast, Dalton brought the toddlers upstairs and had them sit down and play while he did some work. 

"Sissy! That mine!"

"No its not! Daddy!" 

"Could you two please play nice? Daddy is trying to some work." Dalton sighed and didn't hear anything else out of the two of them for a while.

Just as he was finishing a new potion Willow walked up crying.

"Daddy." Willow wailed.

"Hold on sweetie, daddy is almost done."

"Daddy!" She screamed louder, catching Dalton's attention.

Dalton turned on his heel and looked down at his weeping child. She was so pretty and getting so big! He needed to stop worrying about alchemy and spend more time with his baby before it was too late.

"What is it little bird?" He smiled at Willow.

"Bubbi push me down and won play with me anymore." She sobbed then looked at Dalton. "Will Daddy play with me?"

Dalton laughed and picked Willow up. "Of course Daddy with play with you!"

"Here?" Willow asked, grinning from ear to ear with her binky in her mouth.

"No, no over here." Dalton encouraged her to place it in the triangle spot. Marilyn got on to him when he helped Willow and Asher out too much with theses toys.

After a while Asher waddled over to Dalton and Willow. "I play?"

"No." Willow stated while determining where the triangle block went. 

"Now Willow be nice, maybe bubbi is sorry?"

"Sowwy sissy." Asher kissed Willow on the cheek and she giggled. Dalton loved seeing his babies getting along.

"Play?" Willow asked Asher and he nodded.

So Dalton went to go back to his alchemy while he thought his kids were going to go back and play in their play area.
"I wanna play dress-up!" Willow giggled. "I want to be mommy!"

"I be daddy!" Asher grinned then the two waddled their way downstairs without Dalton's notice.

So the twins made their way to the door of the bathroom. "Mommy keeps her paint in here. Help me!" Willow told Asher. Asher got on all fours then Willow climbed on his back so she could reach the door knob.

----------

Dalton finished his quota of potions for today. The kids had been quiet for a while and now he could see why.

"Willow! Asher! Babies where are you?" He stopped and listened for a moment to hear giggles downstairs.

It was official, toddlers were more trouble than they are worth. Sure they were adorably making airplane sounds with their mouths but what was on their face?

He rounded up his kids and sighed. How could they be such trouble but adorable at the same time.

"What's on your face?"

"Mommy's paint!" Willow giggled.

"I look like daddy!" Asher beamed and tried to make a pose like Dalton.

Dalton snickered. "Come on lets get you washed up before your mommy comes back."

----------
Dalton washed their faces and they went to the park for a little bit. Between Asher clawing things, biting peoples ankles and things mysteriously disappearing around Willow, Dalton had his hands full. Eventually they came home

When Marilyn came home later that day.

"Dalton? Kids?" Her calls turned into whispers when she walked in her room. "My my I guess they were a handful today." She grinned then left the room letting the loves of her life sleep while she spent some alone time with Leon.



----------

Yaaay new chapter! xD I've working on this one for a while since I'm still new to poses, poses can be a pain in the rear! 
I can't wait for the toddlers to become children, it'll be so much more interesting. I have plans for them.

4 comments:

  1. Wooo! You're back! :D

    Uh oh, plans? Sounds ominous.

    THE BABIES ARE SO CUUUTEEEE!!! <3
    I love them. I do. I want them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes plans. Mostly the plans are kick starters for things that will be developing in their teen and YA years.

      I love my babies sooo much even though Asher could be a little stinker. >_>

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! The Phantonhives are BACK! Woot!

    Wow. Dalton has his hands full with those two and yet he has no idea does he? lol. And yup! I agree. Poses can be a total pain. But at least there are a lot of times when sims just being sims works too, which can help.

    Plans? For child sims??? Ooooooo! Cant' wait to see what those are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love when I can use a sim just being a sim and turn it into something. I'm still very new to using poses and some of them confuse me when I can't get them to work right.

      Yes :3 like I told Gemly most of my plans are going to be kick starters but it'll be so much more fun to shoot and write about. Which will hopefully refuel my hopes for continuing this more seriously.

      Delete