Monday, February 18, 2013

1.2: Realization.


After they had eaten and Dalton finished his gardening for the day, they decided to make a trip to the summer festival. Dalton decided to try his hand at skating, "Blasted shoes with wheels! Who was ingrate that came up with these infuriating contraptions?!" You could hear his shouting from across the park. Marilyn ignored his yells, also pretending that he wasn't her husband, and took the crowd of people around her as an opportunity for some fame and money.

Well that is until she got a call to go booty dance for some teen who just a promotion. It was all pretty embarrassing to have to do it out in public, people stared and the kid was hooting and hollering the entire time, drawing a bigger crowd. She was pretty sure he or someone pinched her butt.

 A rushing woman with a dead look in her eyes stopped and looked at Marilyn before begging her to hold on to her daughter for a little bit. Marilyn took her happily, somewhat questioning what kind of mother would just hand off their child to stranger outside the grocery store, but none the less played with her. "Who's a pretty little lady?" She gently poked her soft stomach, "What's your name cutie?" It took the toddler a second but she finally spat out, "Maria!"

"That's a beautiful name!" Marilyn giggled and tickled the little girl. She loved hearing a child's laugh, it was soothing to her ears.

Marilyn stopped playing with Maria as another child walked by, he smiled at her. It hurt her heart. A child in her arms that wasn't hers and another that walked by. She couldn't handle it. With tears in her eyes she placed the toddler on the ground, forgetting that her mother hadn't come back yet, and headed back to the summer festival.

Marilyn was able to switch out of her work clothes and meet Dalton to eat some festival food. Marilyn ordered some hot wings while Dalton ordered just a hamburger.

Though sadly before Marilyn could even put her food down someone called in for another sing-a-gram. So Mar quickly changed into her outfit and ran off, leaving Dalton alone.

...So she was booty dancing for the same kid. The reason this time was because he finished his homework. Parents these days.

Since his wife was away and his hamburger smelled funny, Dalton decided to join the hotdog eating contest. It was him against a bunch of chicks, of course he thought he would win.

And so far that was proving to be true, well except for the woman at the end and the bottomless pit next to him. Truthfully he starting feeling powerless and started saying some very rude and derogatory things in between bites.

 Just when Mar thought she could call it a night and go home, she had another call. Thankfully it wasn't for that kid for something else ridiculous like taking a shower or brushing his teeth. This time it was just some guy who needed cheering for having a great workout. Still ridiculous, at least it was for an adult so she didn't feel like she was doing something illegal.

It seems all of his badmouthing has made everyone walk away with disgust. Poor Dalton, he'll never learn. We aren't sure how he got someone to marry him.

And revenge falls upon Dalton! "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn! Blasted women."

While they were out the toilet decided to clog up, so Dalton decided to fix it while Mar was out. "Ugh I'm drenched and I smell like piss! Stupid, stupid, stupid!"
Yes, calling the toilet names will fix it faster.

 When Marilyn finally got home she asked Dalton if they could stay up to talk.
"What's on your mind, love?"
"Well you know we've been having trouble having a baby right?"
"I wasn't aware we were trying to have a baby, I thought babies only came out of ladies. I didn't realize it was either or."
"Seriously Dalton! I-I'm worried I can't have kids."

"Well you'd be a blessing to the prostitute industry." He grinned, then saw his wife's worried face. "I don't think you have anything to worry about, love, besides babies are smelly and messy."
"But I want that smelly, messy, chaos in our life. What if I can't have kids? Will you still love me?"
"Hmm I get all the fun I want, I get you all to myself, and I spend less money. No, I don't think I'd still love you at all." He tried to be really serious then just started grinning, she knew he was joking. "I think I fell in love with you when you weren't pregnant so I think I'll continue loving you."

 "Good." Mar smiled, feeling a little better. "But I'm going to the hospital tomorrow just to be sure."
"Whatever makes you happy dear." Dalton yawned as his eyes started getting heavy. "Let's go to sleep now."
So they got under the covers and snuggled up to each other, Dalton dreamed of potions while Marilyn dreamed of a big, happy family.


~~~~~~~~~~
You were right when you said that it was addictive. I've written about two chapters ahead, then I realized I have chemistry homework due tomorrow since I don't have school today. *Sigh* I guess I'll let my Sims go for a bit to do pointless homework.

6 comments:

  1. Lol, well, you better do your pointless homework or you'll end up at McDonalds like me! :p

    I'm really worried about Marilyn. I hope there's no problems with them having children!

    And funny about the silly sing-o-grams to the same boy! I've not played that career yet, so have no experiance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd rather just watch cartoons all day and plays Sims than do my homework, none the less I got it done.

    I wish I could sooth your fears, but sadly I shall say nothing more!

    Lol, I've played it once before and usually it's not this annoying, but when I was getting things set up for the next chapter she got a million of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw suck it up, Mar! I've been trying for a baby for 4 years!

    Had to laugh at her pretending he wasn't her husband in public. Been there, done that :D

    ~Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn really wants a baby...I hope she gets her wish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Blessing to the prostitute industry' ROFL! And every woman should pretend like "that isn't her husband" at least once. It's the only way to live. *facepalm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, poor Marilyn, fertility troubles are the pits. I hope the doctor at the hospital can help her out.

    ReplyDelete